At Hodder Education our aim is to support you and your students, giving you the tools to plan and deliver the teaching you really want to.
Dynamic Learning is an online subscription solution that makes things easier with three distinct product strands:
2: Question Practice
- Focused and flexible assessment preparation throughout the year to boost students’ grades
- Online access to eTextbooks from the UK's biggest provider of eTextbooks for education
We also know how important it is to ensure you buy the right digital resources which is why you can try all Dynamic Learning, Teaching and Learning resources, for free and with no obligation, for 60 days and all Question Practice titles for 14 days. Simply browse the subjects in the left hand menu to sign up for your free trial.
Using our lesson maker tool you can easily combine your trusted resources with our quality content which will save time and streamline planning. Each Dynamic Learning resource is packed with a huge range of content such as video clips, audio files, photos, illustrations, animated activities, worksheets, quizzes, tests and voting activities.
You can use the lesson maker tool to:
• Create, organise and edit your lessons
• Share your plans, lessons and resources with colleagues
• Assign lessons and resources to students
• Export lessons and content to your VLE at the click of a button
Question Practice enables focused and flexible assessment preparation throughout the year, supporting your teaching and boosting your students’ grades. Written by leading examiners and authors, it features graded responses – one higher and one lower – to a large bank of exam questions, with a mark scheme and expert advice on improving technique to help students assess how to get the grade they want.
Question Practice ensures your students:
- Feel prepared and confident going into their exams: graded responses allow them to benchmark their performance and establish their revision priorities
- Engage with whole-class lessons on the whiteboard: the flexible layout, including mark schemes and examiner comments, is perfect for working through questions in groups
- Revise independently: students can log in themselves and practise at their own pace, or can access questions via links created by you
eTextbooks are zoomable, flickable, searchable pages of traditional printed textbooks that enable you to:
• Display pages to your class for whole-class teaching • Add sections of the eTextbook to your lessons
• Export double page spreads and sections of the book to your VLE • Add notes and highlight areas
• Bookmark key pages
Simply browse the subjects and levels in the left hand menu to find out detailed information. (Some of our eTextbooks are available free of charge. through our partnership with OCR. Visit www.ocr.org.uk/eBooks
to find out how.)